Work with us
BlueBox is a trusted provider of IT solutions and managed services, with extensive experience serving a variety of diverse clients and facilitating the innovative use of IT to help them achieve their goals.
Focusing on core IT, including cloud services and cyber security, we provide an extensive range of IT services from project planning, delivery and consultancy to fully managing or hosting IT systems. We support both Microsoft and Apple devices and we also provide IT training to make sure your staff have the skills they need to support end user adoption.
At BlueBox, we pride ourselves on our team of talented individuals who are passionate about delivering secure, sustainable and innovative solutions to every challenge we face and every client we serve.
We recognize that the hallmark of a great business is recruiting the right team. Our people are our most valued asset, and we strive to bring out the best in every person. We are committed to creating a rewarding culture and developing the expertise of our staff to provide sustainable and innovative solutions for our clients.
To find out more about the opportunities available or to contact our HR department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Specialist
Posted, January 10, 2019
Employment type: Full time
Office: Remote, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Our Canadian operation is in need of a Technical Support Analyst to help assist our customers realize the potential from their IT.
This role focuses on providing a support as part of our service desk function, as the role is remotely based, communication is key, you will be required to effectively communicate to the team and customers when undertaking work within their environments.
* Collaborate with team mates throughout the organization including those located in the UK.
* Communicate with dedication and focus to effectively serve our customers, keeping them informed of changes, improvements and incidents.
* Exceed our customers expectations by working with problem and risk management teams to identify areas of improvement for their systems.
* Work with our change management team to document, implement and communicate changes to our customers when undertaking maintenance.
* Escalate open issues with local client service directors to update customers on any SLA or KPI breaches.
* Experience working in an ITIL environment, covering change, problem and incident management.
* Experience working as part of a globally distributed team.
* Hardware troubleshooting, including Mac and PC.
* User administration, including account creation, deletion and modification across the Microsoft stack.
* Knowledge of the project lifecycle.
* A strong understanding of Infrastructure concepts.
* The ability to travel to customer sites when needed.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume and a cover letter to below:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.